Who We Are:
We’re NFP, a five-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017-2021. We are also recognized as an Elite Agency award winner named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.nfp.com.
NFP and Retirement Plan Advisory Group provide advisory services, training and support for clients and advisers in the U.S. with more than $300 billion in assets under influence. Core practice areas include investment due diligence, RFPs & fee bench-markings, fiduciary compliance, intensive training, sales and marketing resources and business consulting. Visit www.nfp.com and www.rpag.com for more information.
The Role at NFP:
Strong analytical and communication skills are a must. Role includes building and maintaining working relationships with team members, investment managers, advisers, clients, vendors and other departments throughout the organization. To perform this job successfully, individual must demonstrate competence in multiple areas;
- General economic and market knowledge including types of investments and products
- Knowledge of the investment due diligence process, including portfolio analysis and manager research
- Familiarity of the corporate retirement industry, including defined benefit and defined contribution plans
- Strong communication skills when working with peers, senior management, team members and vendors
- Commitment to culture requires a demonstration of professionalism, attendance, accountability, customer/client focus, and teamwork
- Ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy in a fast-paced environment is a must
- Individual must possess good analytical, problem solving, and communication skills, both verbal and written
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Desire to enroll in or attain CFA
- Corporate retirement industry and/or investment due diligence experience a plus
What We Offer:
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.