Registered Financial Assistant
Tamar Securities is hiring a Registered Financial Assistant for our team in Woodland Hills, CA.
Potential candidates will be working with our team of Financial Advisers to serve our clients efficiently and effectively within the strict confines of fiduciary duty.
Our team takes advantage of the benefits that in-person meetings provide – which what most of our clients prefer. Hence, this position does not come with a remote work option.
Training and mentoring is offered.
- Ensuring client satisfaction by providing high-quality advisement and planning service, as directed by Financial Advisers.
- Assist Financial Advisers in preparing and providing analysis of client portfolios for meetings. And in communicating with client’s other professional advisors (Lawyers, CPA, etc.).
- Serve as back-up to Financial Adviser.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the team.
- Bachelor's degree
- Series 63, 65, 66, or 7 certifications
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience in financial advising field
- Hands-on experience with comprehensive financial planning is ideal
- Strong listening and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Competitive Salary ($55,000 - $75,000)
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- 401K Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Aflac Benefits (w/ Employer contribution)
- Education/Licensure Reimbursement
- Chance to enroll into the company’s Executive Benefit Program:
- Target Bonus
- Deferred Compensation Plan
- Phantom Equity Program